The first season of Eyewitness, an American drama television series created by Adi Hasak, premiered October 16, 2016. It follows the lives of Philip and Lukas, two teenagers trying to keep their relationship a secret from their parents and other people in Tivoli, a small town in New York. Their secret is in danger of exposure when they witness a triple homicide and Helen Torrance, Philip's fostermother, gets put on the case. As she investigates the murders, she stumbles upon more secrets and more crimes.
- Julianne Nicholson as Sheriff Helen Torrance
- Tyler Young as Philip Shea
- James Paxton as Lukas Waldenbeck
- Gil Bellows as Gabe Caldwell, a veterinarian, and Helen's husband.
- Warren Christie as Ryan Kane
- Tattiawna Jones as Kamilah Davis, an FBI agent
- Amanda Brugel as Sita Petronelli, Kamilah's sister
- Aidan Devine as Bo Waldenbeck, Lukas' father
- Rainbow Sun Francks as Burlingame, Kamilah's partner
- Matt Murray as Deputy Tony Michaels
- Katie Douglas as Bella
- Mercedes Morris as Rose, Lukas' girlfriend
- Carlyn Burchell as Anne Shea, Philip's mother
- Alex Karzis as Mithat Milonkovic
- Adrian Fritsch as Tommy
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||U.S. viewers|
|1||"Buffalo '07"||Catherine Hardwicke||Teleplay by : Adi Hasak||16, 2016||0.77|
|As teens Philip and Lukas share their kiss, they eyewitness a murder and don't report it in fear of being outed. Their lie grows when Philip's foster mother, Sheriff Helen Torrance takes the case.|
|2||"Bless the Beast and the Children"||Catherine Hardwicke||Teleplay by : Adi Hasak||23, 2016||0.63|
|As Philip and Lukas find haunting proof that the killer's alive, Helen struggles not to let the case affect her marriage with Gabe. Meanwhile, a new head of the FBI task force is revealed.|
|3||"Bella, Bella, Bella"||Scott Peters||Teleplay by : Adi Hasak & Angel Dean Lopez||30, 2016||0.56|
|Helen seeks Agent Kamilah Davis's help in tracking potential witness Bella. Meanwhile, the boys skip school and escape to a NYC club that isn't anything like Lukas expected.|
|4||"Creme Brulee"||Scott Peters||Teleplay by : Adi Hasak & Samir Mehta||6, 2016||0.57|
|As Ryan attempts to shut down her case, Helen and Gabe's marriage is tested when her suspicions lead Philip to reveal a deep secret. Lukas creates a scandal to bury gay rumors at school.|
|5||"The Lilies"||Kelly Makin||Teleplay by : Angel Dean Lopez & Samir Mehta||13, 2016||0.61|
|Ryan is forced to interfere with an autopsy as Helen gets closer to the truth. Philip deals with a surprise visit from his mom, and Lukas struggles with anxiety about the cabin murders.|
|6||"The Yellow Couch"||Kelly Makin||Teleplay by : Samir Mehta||20, 2016||0.62|
|As Helen looks for the murder weapon, Kamilah pulls her into a desperate search for Sita. Lukas is on the verge of his dream sponsorship but it requires an act of betrayal to secure the deal.|
|7||"They Lied"||Robert Lieberman||Teleplay by : Angel Dean Lopez||27, 2016||TBD|
|8||"The Larsons' Dog"||Robert Lieberman||Teleplay by : Adi Hasak & Samir Mehta||4, 2016||TBD|
|9||"Savior Unknown"||TBA||Teleplay by : Adi Hasak||11, 2016||TBD|
|10||"Mother's Day"||TBA||Teleplay by : Adi Hasak} & Kendall McKinnon||18, 2016||TBD|
- ↑ Matt Webb Mitovich (August 3, 2016). "USA Network's Falling Water, Eyewitness Get Fall Premiere Dates". TVLine. Retrieved September 7, 2016.
- ↑ Nellie Andreeva. "Julianne Nicholson To Play Lead In USA Series 'Eyewitness'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 24, 2016.
- ↑ Nellie Andreeva. "Catherine Hardwicke To Direct USA Series 'Eyewitness', Tyler Young To Star". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 24, 2016.
- ↑ Denise Petski. "'Eyewitness': James Paxton & Gil Bellows Cast As Leads In Drama". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 24, 2016.
- ↑ Rebecca Ianucci. "TVLine Items: Warren Christie Joins USA Drama, Khloe Cancelled and More". TVLine. Retrieved April 6, 2016.
- ↑ Denise Petski. "Matt Murray Joins 'What Goes Around Comes Around' & 'Eyewitness'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved March 24, 2016.
- ↑ Porter, Rick (October 18, 2016). "Sunday cable ratings: 'Westworld' improves, Dodgers-Cubs leads". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 18, 2016.
- ↑ Metcalf, Mitch. "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.23.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- ↑ Metcalf, Mitch. "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 10.30.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved 1 November 2016.
- ↑ Metcalf, Mitch. "SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.6.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved 8 November 2016.
- ↑ Metcalf, Mitch. "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.13.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- ↑ Metcalf, Mitch. "UPDATED: SHOWBUZZDAILY's Top 150 Sunday Cable Originals & Network Finals: 11.20.2016". ShowBuzzDaily. Retrieved 24 November 2016.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 "Eyewitness: Episode Guide". Screener. Retrieved November 24, 2016.